Eerie Britain: ebook
Eerie Britain 2: ebook
Eerie Britain 1 &2: paperback
- Japan: The Woman in the Audience
- The Jersey Devil
- Solved: The Last Photo of Charlie Noonan
- The Jersey Devil and the Big Problem with Paranormal Authors
- Haunted Flat for Rent in Glasgow?
- Tips for Marketing and Promoting your Ebooks
- Ghost Child Appears in Liverpool Orphanage Window
- The SS Ourang Medan: Death Ship (Updated)
- Death and Mystery at the Winchester Mansion
- The Last Photo of Charlie Noonan
- Scary Imgur Album Links and Sources 2
- Scary Imgur Album Links and Sources
- “Oh, right. That.”
- Commas, Lady!
- The Mystery of Elisa Lam and the Cecil Hotel
- The SS Watertown’s Haunting Faces
- Robert the Haunted Doll
- THIS is how you pen a letter of complaint.
- I Like Big Books and I Cannot Lie
- Book Dedications
- Another Look at the Voynich Manuscript
- What’s Your Ghost Name?
- The 100 Most Beautiful English Words
- SOLVED: That Hospital-Bed Demon Photo
- The Cooper Falling Body Photograph
- Fat Fiongers
- Wikipedia as a Printed Book
- The Whitstable Shop Poltergeist
- The Cuckoo’s Calling, Marketing and the Literary Lottery
- New Ghost Snap at the Skirrid Mountain Inn
- The Oxford Comma
- Said Bookisms
- Welcome to Wilderness Heights
- Are Poltergeists an Economic Phenomenon?
- Ghostbuster Believes in Ghosts
- Christmas Gift Ideas, #124: Genuine 1842 Vampire Hunter’s Kit.
- Paranormal Glossary
- Willington Mill
- The Ghosts of the Fauld Crater: the UK’s Largest Explosion
- The Burpham Crash: A Mysterious Replay?
- Nan Tuck, the Witch of Tuck’s Wood
- The MacKenzie Poltergeist
- Urban Exploration: New Jersey State Hospital for the Insane
- The Voynich Manuscript
- The Devastating 1906 San Francisco Earthquake
- The Sedlec Ossuary: Church of Human Bones
- The Frank Slide: Death in Crowsnest Pass
- Aokigahara Jukai, Forest of Death
- The Turin Shroud: Probably Definitely Real (Maybe).
Categories, at a glance:
Author Archives: MBForde
This is a photograph that I see more and more of. According to all of the sources online, it shows an audience attending a psychic TV show in Japan. The bizarre angle of the subject’s head, her pale face, strange … Continue reading
I’m fascinated by the Pine Barrens and have been since I first learned about the place years ago. This huge expanse of forest smothers a large chunk of southern New Jersey and, within it, all manner of unnerving stories reside. … Continue reading
A blog post I published last year called The Last Photo of Charlie Noonan has proved to be one of my most popular (along with The Cooper Falling Body Photograph and The Mystery of Elisa Lam and the Cecil Hotel). … Continue reading
I have a guest article up at Hayley Stevens’ excellent blog about the Jersey Devil and the how generally terrible ghost books’ research is. It’s an interesting topic and a great blog so go check it out. Let’s start with North America’s … Continue reading
This was noticed by an eagle-eyed user of a busy forum. Other than a particularly monstrous estate agent, I have no idea what could cause such an unnerving shadow. Feel free to leave your theories below, rational or irrational. For more research into real-life cases please … Continue reading
I’ve been self-published through Amazon KDP for a few years now and been fortunate to have sold thousands of my ebooks, so people sometimes ask me how to go about marketing their own work. Thanks to my Eerie Britain books, … Continue reading